Saturday, August 28, 2010

Newmans Are Back.

Our beloved Newmans are back! Yay!

Ryan's sister, Tanya, her husband, Tim, and their boys, Sterling (2.5 yrs) and Thorin (1.5 yrs) are home for the summer from the Kurdistan region (northern Iraq). Collectively, they are really the Mewmaws, but the running joke comes from the most common way their last name is butchered. They even had to go through the hassle of changing their son's birth certificate because of a clerical error. So Newmans they are. It seems so Seinfeld-ish to me. Maybe because I hear "Newman...." running through my head.

So the first time I could get the boys all to myself, they gave me plenty of photo opps.

For some reason, feminine products are a common attraction for toddlers.





Maybe they look like big band-aids to them? 

Thorin and Naiya weren't impressed with the panty liners. Instead, they were taking phone calls.


Oh, it's for you Thorin...


Auntie Tanya having story time with her pregnant self. That's right. Baby #3 due in October. You can hardly tell she's even pregnant, right? 


Love this shot:


That would be a Nasal Rinse bottle he's chugging water out of. I'm just going to assume that it was clean when I filled it with water for him. No really, it was. I think.


The Newmans are currently in Indiana visiting Tim's family, but we will be having our 2nd annual Family Vacation (last year's was actually a Staycation) in the beginning of September. 



                                          

No comments: