Friday, August 13, 2010

Goodbye Key Largo.

We are officially going to have to say goodbye to our boat. At this present time, it is up for grabs (and a small chunk of change) on Craigs List.

{Tear.}

Our Key Largo served three years as a means of curbing my husband's appetite for the water. I initially thought his request for buying a boat was a bit extreme, but I now understand it's a way of life for him. I guess growing up on a beautiful tropical island does that.

Alexia took her maiden voyage on the Key Largo at just 9 days old. I'm pretty sure that's legal.



And of course we had to follow suit with Naiya.




Alexia tried to show her a good time.



This boat gave us so many memories. Entertaining family and friends visiting, early morning crabbing adventures (with coffee and donuts on the boat, of course), swimming, summer dates for Ryan and I (pre-kiddos), 4th of July tradition of being on the water, and so much more! It definitely gave us a return on investment in terms of fun and memories and pursuading me to see the benefits of being a boat owner. (I didn't grow up on the water.) 

Here's to you Key Largo! May you bless another owner as much as you did us. 

Ty fishing


Ry fishing


Boating w/ Hurleys (Will 3 months)


Grandpa Seaward's visit for Alexia's birth; Learning to crab


Summer 2009; not so sure about the whole boating thing


Summer 2009


Summer 2009


Summer 2010


Summer 2010; very sure about the boating thing


Maryland Blue Crabs


My fave!


Legit Crab Feast...for free!


Preggo Tanya. Gimme more!





No comments: