Saturday, February 11, 2012

36 Weeks. Baby Numero 3.

Four more weeks to go as of February 11th. So close, but still seems so far away. I love that I can start saying in weeks (rather than months) how many more to go. I actually started counting down in weeks at 8 weeks, and felt good about it too, until the buzz-kill stranger at Rite Aid responded with, "Oh, still two more months?" No lady, 8 weeks, thank you very much.

On a more positive note (because I've been trying to work on having a more positive attitude lately), it is amazing to reflect on all the time that has passed already for this pregnancy. And it's even more amazing that I'm still alive. And Ryan too. And our girls for that matter. Okay, I know I don't have to be that dramatic, but it is so nice to think that I'm almost done with being pregnant. I have so many people to thank that helped us literally survive the past 8 months, and a shot out to Dora, Mickey Mouse Club and a new one I just tried out, Jake and the Never Land Pirates.

And without further adieu, here are the 8 months glamour shots. Watch out Olan Mills, don't hate because we don't have a full-length mirror in our house, so I'm standing on our tub to get a full-body shot.

{And just a heads up from a friend to a friend, please don't tell me how huge I am, I have lower back pain, stretch marks and cankles to inform me of that already.}




Here are pictures to compare from my last two pregnancies with one more month to go:

Pregnant with Alexia, April 2008:



Pregnant with Naiya, May 2009:







No comments: