Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We've Moved!

Goodness, has it been a long time or what? We finally made our move into our long-awaited home. It's been over a year since we began this adventure. I can't believe in that time we: fixed up our old home, put our house on the market, one week later got an offer, one month later were completely out of the home that we brought both our daughters home to, into a friend's condo for ten months, out of the condo, and settled into our new home. Phew! So much has happened, but amazingly it hasn't seemed too stressful. I realized how much I enjoy packing and unpacking....such great organization projects. I love the kind of projects that allow me to stay within my own home.

So before I procrastinate any longer, here are a few pics of our new abode. I'll try to post some before and after pics soon. It just seems too time-consuming to me right now.

From the street:


Front Door:


Back of the house with so much room to run!:




The cool thing about the backyard, besides all the grass (yay to no more asphalt backyards!), is that it backs up to woods and we have deer sightings quite frequently. Alexia has loved it!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Home Sweet Home! What a lovely new place to be in while ushering in & enjoying the warm weather =) Love that the pics are kinda like "Where's Waldo?" (ie, Alexia, as she can be spotted running around in 3 out of 4 of them) She's loving the move too I see!

themewmaws said...

Can't wait to be there with you!!!! I've spotted a couple great coffee sipping spots!!! I love to dream of all the kids running around in that beautiful yard together!!!!
Miss you guys like crazy!!!

Kristie Seale said...

I am so happy for you!! The house is awesome! What a yard, front and back! I love the beautiful front. Hope your settling in nice.