Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last Memories at the Condo.

Here are some moments at the condo before our big move.

I find myself telling the girls, "Isn't Uncle Ty crazy?" And you can see for yourself why. This still makes me laugh. fyi: Ty is 6'3.


And our good friend, Uncle Alfred, tirelessly pushed the girls around in a cooler/car with a steering wheel borrowed from their Little Tyke. 


The girls even became self sufficient when everyone else got tired of pushing:


There's been some playdough fun:


Some fights over who gets to go potty:


(For the record, no, Naiya is not potty training. Although she would like to think she is. I initially gave her the benefit of the doubt when she would yell "potty!" and sprint to the bathroom and strip down-diaper and everything-all to have me impatiently sit there for five minutes and then say, "done! fruit snack now?")

We had some great moments at our condo, and I actually really miss it. Moreso for the memories it brings to mind. Goodbye condo!






1 comment:

Sarah said...

I laughed out loud at Ty in that car. How in the world did he get in there?!
And Naiya's belly? Fantastic! I love little girl bellies. Audrey's is close. Not quite as big. But Dave and I always laugh at her little poochy belly. Especially after eating.
Miss those Grossman girls!