Monday, June 21, 2010

M.I.A.

Where have I been? It's not too shocking that I've neglected our blog, I tend to live my life in "phases". I was actually pretty impressed with how long this last stretch of updating our blog lasted.

Here's my list of excuses of what has kept me too busy to blog in the last couple of months:

  1. We completely renovated our master bath and finished all of the things in the rest of our house that were never completed from renovations over the last five years of living there. 
  2. We found a prospect house in an amazing community of friends.
  3. We put our house on the market. 
  4. We got an offer in one week.
  5. We went on our first family vacation (with three other couples and their kiddos) to South Carolina.
  6. We went on our first vacation away from the girls, to Texas.
  7. We moved into a condo across town (we'll be here until next Spring). 
  8. We celebrated Naiya turning ONE and Alexia turning TWO! 
And if that wasn't enough to earn some sympathy, we've been living without wireless internet for a week. Skimping off someone's dial-up internet in the meantime has been enough to drive me insane. I gave up on doing anything that required more than five minutes at a time online. 

So I just wanted to say hello again. More photos and comments to come about the Eight is Great List above. 

No comments: