Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Naiya is 5 Months 11.04.09



Gotta love the monthly photo shoot mishaps:

Sweet tootsies:

And to compare, here's Alexia at five months:

And here's what life was like last year at this time (2 months pregnant, miserable, and Ryan taking on the role of a single dad):

Ugh, it makes my stomach turn just thinking about all that nausea. And lying around on the couch. Despising the smell of formula being spit up. Vowing to never eat another popsicle or saltine cracker. Begging for time to be fast forwarded to Month 6, when the nausea would hopefully end. Savoring the peace and relief from a hospital stay to get rehydrated (which I was informed by a nurse that it was the first she'd heard of a patient begging to stay another night-by the way, my request was granted and the vein my IV was in was sore for months afterwards). Needless to say, I'm looking forward to entering into the holiday season this year.

No comments: