Thursday, November 01, 2012

Noah is 8 months!


This boy is a little hoss. An eatin' machine. Although baby food is involved in this sequence of photos, it is a rare thing. He skipped right over baby food. He can't be bothered. It takes too long to wait for the next spoonful. Naiya was the exact same way. Although she never did this:


"Mom, what's so amusing? A boy's gotta eat, right?"


To the very last drop.


Atta boy.

All the laughing and commotion of the baby food drinking made it a family affair. Those sisters love their brother. Recently, we've had to instruct the girls (mainly Naiya, our nickname provider) what nicknames we accept. Those included are: Doodie, Boobie, Nonie (I like that one, but Ryan does not), DooDoo. My explanation to their "But why?" is that we don't want to call him a name that means poop or a name that is a body part. Enough said. Right? And I've also thrown in there a few times, "Because we named him Noah, so his name is Noah." Because I said so. And because I'm the Mommy.


1 comment:

Kristie Seale said...

I'm laughing my head off while reading this outloud to my husband. This cracks me up.