Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Cookie Recipes

Just because I'm feeling motivated, here's a follow-up post about some of my favorite cookie recipes.

And these are all Ryan-approved. Except for the sugar cookies. He kept trying to figure out what went wrong. I finally had to break it to him that I specifically searched for a recipe that would replicate the ones that are showcased at the grocery store at every holiday. The ones that I fight the temptation to buy, knowing I would be the only one gobbling them up. Probably before anyone even knew I had bought them. But if ever there is a sample of them, oh it's on!

Here's what's baking in our kitchen this season:

Peanut-Butter Cookies (and I opt for the chewier cookies, so take the tip at the end of the recipe to bake it at a lower temp)

Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies (like the store-bought ones)

Jam Thumbprint Cookies (brought to you by the woman that has literally taught me how to cook and bake, thank you Ina, from the bottom of my husband's stomach)

No Bake Cookies

Russian Tea Cakes

Chewy Ginger Cookies

Enjoy!

No comments: