Friday, July 02, 2010

Breaky Date. Take 2.

Ryan and Alexia went on their second Daddy/Daughter date downtown. He read a book on raising daughters and was inspired to "date" each of his girls to give them one-on-one attention and hopefully provide security in their little hearts. 

If you recall, the last breakfast date they went on, ended shortly because Naiya decided to eat a yellowjacket and it stung her in the mouth. So we all ended up at the ER, but left with a happy baby that had her first dose of Benadryl and a swollen upper lip. (And a taste of the yummy hospital ice. I love that stuff!)

But this time around, their date ended with a new bottle of bubbles from Grandma:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I know your girls are going to love that! I remember doing dates with my dad. I thought it was the coolest. Way to go Ryno!
I'm loving all of the blog posts today, Shan! I need to get my act in gear.
We need to plan a weekend to get together this summer. If we would ever officially move in, we'd love to have you guys to our new place! Let's try to plan something...