Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Noah Allen is Here!

God gave us the sweetest surprise of a little BOY! 

Noah Allen was born on Thursday, March 1, 2012. He weighed a whoppin' 8 lbs. 4 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. 

He is nursing like a champ, only cries when he's being changed or if I wait too long to feed him. Otherwise, he is the most content baby, I told Ryan I could have ten more of him! (His response was "that would be the death of our family"...in regards to me being pregnant ten more times, of course.) 

More details about my labor, and about how much I am in love with him and why, to come soon.

For now, enjoy pics of our precious guy:



4 comments:

Sarah said...

I laughed at your "I could have ten more of him" comment.
Shan (and Ryan), He is SO beautiful! I mean, really. You guys make the cutest kids ever. I cannot wait to get my hands on him. I don't know if I can wait 2 more months!!!
Love seeing his big sisters holding him. How's that going? I'm assuming you've got all kinds of little helping hands now. Blessings to you all. Enjoy these first few days. We are just thrilled for you!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

He is adorable!!!!! So happy for you! Still can't believe it is a BOY! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Trisha Kochi Lopez said...

Shannon,
Your kids are so precious!! I can't believe how much they've grown and so happy that you and Noah doing well. I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family. Miss you & love reading your updates on your blog!
Love you, Trish

Trisha Kochi Lopez said...

Shannon,
Your kids are so precious!! I can't believe how much they've grown and so happy that you and Noah doing well. I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family. Miss you & love reading your updates on your blog!
Love you, Trish